ANEW Clean Anti-Aging Cleansers & Toners
Avon ANEW Cleansers & Toners
Benefits and Use of ANEW Clean Cleansers:
Suitable for twice daily use
- Is non-stripping and non-drying
- Alcohol free and oil-free
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Allergy-tested, dermatologist-tested and ophtalomologist-tested
- Wet face and hands and lather between palms. Massage over facial skin; rinse with warm water. Use AM and PM
- For best results, follow with your Anew treatment and moisturizer
Benefits and Use of ANEW Clean Cleansing Brush
- Effectively removes impurities and leaves your skin feeling clean
- Mild and gentle
- Suitable for twice daily use, AM/PM
- Cleans 5x better than hands alone*
- Suitable for all skin types – including sensitive skin
- Enhances the Anew Clean Foam, Cream, and Gel Cleansers
- Twice daily, dampen facial skin and brush head with water. Dispense your cleanser onto hands and massage onto face. Turn cleansing brush on and gently move it around your face in a circular motion for approximately 1-2 minutes. Avoid eye area. Rinse face with water. Remove and rinse the brush head then re-attach it to the unit to dry.
- Measurements: 168 x 55 x 55mm
- Includes one brush head
- Requires two AA batteries (not included)
- Can be used with the Anew Clean Illuminating Rich Cleansing Foam, Comforting Cream Cleanser & Mask, and Purifying Gel Cleanser.
*Versus cleansing by hand. Based on a clinical study with an ordinary cleanser
Other ANEW Clean products
Facial Cleansing Wipes
Daily Refining Scrub
Micellar Cleansing Water
Cleansing Brush Refills
Thanks for checking out this post! I’m Barb Barry, owner/creator of The Beauty In You Blog. Sharing my love for all things Avon. I’ll help you find ‘the beauty in you’ so you can look & feel good, inside & out.
Connect with me via my ‘virtual business card’ here.
There are 3 Ways to Buy Avon Online:
Join Avon Online:
Follow on Facebook!