ANEW Overnight Mask
ANEW Overnight Mask is a “Must try” product from AVON. The ANEW Clinical Overnight Hydration mask instantly boosts moisture by 3X and infuses skin with deep hydration for 48 hours.
ANEW Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask’s unique gel formula deeply replenishes lost moisture and replumps the look of skin.** Ultra-lightweight gel formulated with encapsulated hyaluronic acid & shea butter beads. 1 oz. net wt. Regularly $30, click here to see if Avon’s ANEW Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask is on-sale now.
How To Apply ANEW Overnight Mask
Use at nighttime, 3X a week over your favorite night cream and leave on overnight.
In the morning your skin looks dramatically hydrated…and visibly younger!** Won’t stain your pillow.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- *Based on clinical testing. **Based on a consumer-perception study.
Thanks for visiting with me today! Please be sure to leave a comment or ask a question. You can comment below this post or send a message. Have a great day and remember to always find the beauty in you. Be sure to keep scrolling down to see some helpful links… Until next time, xoxo Barb.
There are 3 ways to shop from the Avon Campaign Brochure Online:
- Online store – eStore
- Brochure Online – Current Avon Brochure Online
- Quick Item Entry tool – Item Entry Form – need help with this? Learn more here: How-to Order from Previous Brochure
Let’s get social:
- Like Beauty with Barb on Facebook, it’s my favorite place to post.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Google+ is probably my least favorite social media resource.
- I pin on Pinterest often, mostly new products.
- Follow Avon Rep Barb Barry on Instagram.
- I’m not as active on Linkedin as I should be.
Barb Barry is a mom, full-time pediatric RN and Avon Independent Sales Representative.
Her hobbies include crocheting, quilting and coloring. She loves to travel via motorcycle. She has not been on any road trips lately. Good company, food and wine make her happy. Barb grew up and still lives on Long Island in New York.
Her journey with Avon started years ago. In 1999 she became a representative for the first time. Her son was just a toddler.
After September 11, 2001, she went back to school, nearly 40 years old at that time. Pursuing a career in nursing, she graduated in 2005. Barb works full-time as a Registered Nurse at a Children’s Hospital on Long Island.
Over the years, many family and friends would ask if she was still involved with Avon. She rejoined the Avon Family in January 2015. It’s been full steam ahead.
Currently servicing customers in the USA via the internet, this blog, social media and eStore. Barb loves sharing Avon’s products, promotions and opportunity with others. Through Avon’s free online training for representatives, Barb acquired her Skin Care Specialist Certification. She has won free products and jewelry. She is currently earning points toward a free vacation.
Her future goals include achieving President’s Club Level (10,000 sales annually) and to start her leadership journey by building a team. When she retires from nursing, Barb plans on being a full-time Avon Beauty Boss.
Barb’s son is now grown and is a History Major at a local college.
A little bit about New Avon
Avon is a company that puts mascara on lashes and food on tables, fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. A company that knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. Avon is a company that not only brings beauty to doors but also helps to open the doors of opportunity to so many. There are more than 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. Avon is a company that for over 130 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all…for women (and a few good men). I am very proud to be an Avon Representative!
New Avon LLC (“Avon”) is a privately held company consisting of the Avon businesses in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. For more than 130 years, the Avon brand has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and, above all, for women. Avon products are sold through active independent Avon Sales Representatives in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, and include color cosmetics, skin care, fragrance, featuring such well-recognized brand names as Avon True Color, ANEW, mark. by Avon, Avon Skin-So-Soft, Bug Guard Plus, Moisture Therapy, Avon Senses and Advance Techniques plus on-trend fashion, jewelry and home decor (Avon Living).
More Posts from The Beauty In You Blog – Beauty with Barb
Helpful posts about Avon ANEW
- ANEW Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol
- Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- Which Skin Care Regimen is Right for YOU?
- Power Serum
- ANEW Firm & Sculpt for Neck & Chest
- Shop Avon ANEW
mark. by Avon – Check out the new look!
- Customize your eyeshadow with the new mark by Avon Clique It Custom Eyeshadow Palette
- Touch & Glow – the best-selling mark by Avon makeup item: Shimmer Cream Cubes All-Over Face Palette
- Shop mark. by Avon
- Avon Prima Eau de Parfum – Feminine Floral Prima
- New Avon Prime for Men – Masculine Prime
- Little Red Dress Eau de Parfum – Spicy Floral Little Red Dress
- Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum – Classic Little Black Dress
- Today Tomorrow Always ABSOLUTE
Helpful How-to Posts
- Want to order from a previous brochure?
- Skin Care Advisor Quiz
- How to start your own business online
- Help choosing the right skin care regimen
View Brochures Online
- Preview 2017 Avon Brochures Online
- Shop current Avon Brochure online
- View/Shop current mark. by Avon Magalog online
- Shop current Avon Living Home Decor online
- View/Shop current Avon Outlet Clearance online
Selling Avon – Helpful Representative Posts
- Learn about Avon’s KickStart Program and how you can earn up to $1,000 in first 90 days!
- Starting Avon Representative Business
- RepFest 2017 – Nashville
- Preview 2017 Avon Demo Book online
- Join Avon online now!
Barb’s Beauty & Wellness
If you enjoy seeing these posts – be sure to subscribe to my email Newsletter and get updates. Just click this button:
Have a question or comment? Click here to Message Barb now.
sources: avon.com, youravon.com, avon brochure, avon what’s new demo books.