AVON DRAW & PAINT ABOX
New! AVON DRAW & PAINT ABOX is the latest beauty box collection featured on the back cover of the Campaign 22 brochure. DRAW & PAINT ABOX is a great little deal that you can get for only $10 ($37 value) with any $40 order. ABOX’s are Avon’s special beauty collections that are different with each campaign/brochure. You always know what’ inside each one. There is no subscription required for ABOX’s.
What’s Inside Avon’s Draw & Paint ABOX
AVON DRAW & PAINT ABOX includes four full-size makeup must-haves. 2-in-1 Lip Tattoo Lip Line & Fill Duo in Inked Rose, .05 fl. oz. Mega Effects Liquid Eye Liner in Black, .03 fl. oz. Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel in Lavender Sky, .4 fl. oz. A-Box exclusive! Avon Nail Gems – Add Draw & Paint ABOX to your shopping bag now.
3 Ways to Shop Avon Online
- Shop my online Avon store – browse my website and shop by “online departments” like what’s new, categories, sales, or brands.
- My online Avon brochure – view the online Avon brochure and add items to your online shopping bag while you browse the catalog. If you prefer to receive an Avon catalog in the mail, all you have to do is place an order on my website. When you become an online customer, I mail the next two Avon brochures to your home whenever you place an online order via my representative website.
- Shop by product number from the current Avon catalog – if you have an Avon book in front of you and already know what you would like to order, use this option. This allows you to order out of the current Avon campaign and back order from the 2 previous Avon campaigns. You can find the shop product # option at the top of right “product #” right next to ‘sign in’
Back Order from Previous Avon
- Did you know that you can back order from the previous 2 Avon campaigns? To back order Avon’s Draw & Paint ABOX, browse the online Avon catalogs, find the product numbers of the items you’d like to order, and write down which campaign you found the items in. Once you are ready to place your Avon order, click shop now on my website. In the upper right hand corner, click shop by product #. You can then input your product numbers and use the drop down menus to select the correct campaign.
- Shopping this way is perfect if you missed the sale dates and are still within the range for back-ordering. You can back order items at the Campaign 22 sale pricing through Campaign 24. (to back order AVON DRAW & PAINT ABOX, you must have $40 order from the corresponding brochure)
Want to receive all the current deals and special offers delivered right to your inbox? Be sure to scroll down my eStore page until you see “join our mailing list” and click ‘sign-up’ – you’ll get a 10% off coupon sent to you! (new customers only)
Preview future Avon Brochures here.
Thanks for checking out this post! I’m Barb Barry, owner/creator of The Beauty In You Blog. I love sharing all things Avon.
Follow Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Instagram!