Moriches NY Avon Representative Celebrates Success
Moriches NY Avon Representative Celebrates Success at
Avon RepFest 2017 in Nashville
Barb Barry Joined Thousands of Avon Representatives Who Rocked Music City at this annual Business-Building Event and Celebration of Top Sellers
Acclaimed Special Guest Speakers Tim Gunn, Kindra Hall, Jon Gordon, Victor Hugo Manzanilla; Musical Performances by Nashville’s Own Champagne Dynamite, Adair’s Run, Sixwire and Tom Yankton
Moriches, NY, August 15, 2017 – New Avon (“Avon”) Representative Barb Barry from Moriches recently attended RepFest 2017, Avon’s annual Representative convention. From August 5-7, 2017, over 6,000 savvy beauty entrepreneurs from across all fifty states gathered at Nashville’s iconic Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center for three days of inspiration, recognition and celebration of successes in selling and recruiting.
Scott White, Chief Executive Officer of New Avon, and Betty Palm, U.S. President, Social Selling, New Avon delivered keynotes sharing Avon’s commitment to being the best social selling company in North America.
“RepFest is the one time each year all our Representatives come together to share their experiences with each other. We aim to empower them by providing programming in leadership, the latest beauty trends and social selling tactics that can give them an edge,” said Ms. Palm. “Barb’s participation in RepFest is proof of her entrepreneurial spirit and desire to grow her business in dynamic new ways. We’re thrilled to have been able to celebrate her successes, both personally and professionally, at this year’s conference.”
Success at Avon RepFest 2017 in Nashville
“RepFest this year was an incredible experience; the conference provided me the opportunity to grow professionally and connect with so many other like-minded entrepreneurial women and men,” said Barb Barry. “We are lifelong learners, an essential trait for entrepreneurship in today’s sales landscape, but more importantly we inspire and learn from each other,” she added. “I hope that my own experience will encourage others in the Moriches community to feel empowered to pursue their business goals.”
This year’s event featured notable participants, exciting announcements and inspiring programming, including:
- A surprise appearance by host of “Project Runway” Tim Gunn, who took the stage to announce that Avon is the official makeup sponsor for the series’ 16th season, premiering August 17 at 8pm ET/PT.
- A “Rock on the River” blow-out concert and Riverwalk takeover featuring local bands Champagne Dynamite, Adair’s Run, Sixwire and musician Tom Yankton.
- An illumination of the unmistakable Pedestrian Bridge to glow in Avon’s signature pink hue.
- An invigorating speech by admired speaker and author Kindra Hall on the power of storytelling. Hall provided insight on mining quality stories and sharing them in an effective way to communicate your passion.
- An inspirational keynote by best-selling author and motivational speaker Jon Gordon on his secrets to success.
- Educational and immersive seminars for Avon Representatives across all different stages of their Boss Life journey and led by the best in the business – successful Avon Representatives. Session topics included: “Conversational Selling – From Opportunity Taker to Opportunity Maker,” “Best Practice Sharing and Action Planning,” and “Outreach- Connecting with People,” among others.
- Skincare and Color Certification classes designed to build confidence for Representatives selling skincare and color products.
Success at Avon RepFest 2017 in Nashville & Beyond
Those interested in becoming an Avon Representative, or finding an Avon Representative to purchase products from, visit http://barbieb.avonrepresentative.com
About New Avon LLC
New Avon LLC (“Avon”) is the leading social selling beauty company in North America, with independent sales Representatives throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. Avon’s product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance and personal care products, featuring iconic brands such as ANEW, Avon Color, mark.by Avon, and Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. Avon has a 130 year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women. Together, Avon and the Avon Foundation for Women have contributed over $1 billion globally toward eradicating breast cancer and domestic violence. Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avon.com.
Until next time…. thanks for visiting with me today! Please be sure to leave a comment or ask a question. You can comment below this post or send a message. Have a great day and remember to always find the beauty in you and be sure to share it with others.
Keep coloring your world from the inside out… xoxo Barb.
P.S. scroll down for more helpful info ⇓⇓⇓
Health & Wellness
Learn more about the new Health & Wellness line, espira by Avon: espira by Avon
Shop espira by Avon now: espira
There are 3 ways to shop from the Avon Campaign Brochure Online:
Online store – eStore
Brochure Online – Current Avon Brochure Online
Selling Avon – Helpful Representative Posts
Learn how you can earn up to $1,000 in first 90 days! Avon KickStart Program
What’s New Demo Books – For Representatives
Start your own beautiful business, join here: Become a Boss!
Love discounts? Become a ‘shopper’ rep
Follow The Beauty In You on Social Media:
Barb Barry FB Page
Team Awesome FB Group – Avon Representatives Group
See my latest Pins: Pinterest
Have a question or comment? Click here to Message Barb now.
sources: avon.com, youravon.com, avon brochure, avon what’s new demo books.